PRC's Traveling Glass Recycling Bin is making it's way back to Hermitage! Click for more information Read on...
On May 4th, the Wolf Administration announced it will be lifting mitigation orders on Memorial Day, Monday, May 31st. Mask orders will remain in place until 70% of Pennsylvania's residents are vaccinated Read on...
SBA Administrator Guzman Announces Application Opening for $28.6 Billion Restaurant Revitalization FSBA Administrator Isabella Casillas Guzman announced the U.S. Small Business Administration will begin registrations on Friday, April 30, 2021, at 9 a.m. EDT & open applications on Monday, May 3, 2021, at noon EDT for the Restaurant Revitalization Fund Read on...
This project is being supported, in whole or in part, by federal funds awarded to Mercer County by the US Department of the Treasury as allocated through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Act 1 of 2021 Read on...
- I am building an addition to my home, adding a deck, or putting in a swimming pool, who do I call?
- Do I need a contractor license?
- Do I need a permit for changing windows, doors, or installing vinyl siding?
- Do I need a permit to re-shingle my house?
- My proposed addition is too close to the property line - is it ok to build with my neighbors permission?
- Will the City locate where my property pins are located?
- How far can a fence be from the side or rear property line? Is a permit required?
- How high can my fence be?
- My neighbor’s tree/shrubbery is encroaching on my property - what can the City do?
- Do you have drawings of my property at the City Building?