Bulk Trash Collection Days
Bulk Trash Collection Days will be held once in the Spring and once in the Fall. Please check our Facebook page for more info.
All items must be placed out at the curb the night before pickup. Items for bulk trash collection days do not require a tag for disposal.
All white goods, bulk items and larger items will be taken on these collection days. These include, but are not limited to:
- Lawn Chairs
- Carpet Rolls (no more than 4 feet in length)
- Appliances (large and small)
- Window glass
- Mattresses (any size)
Air conditioners, dehumidifiers, refrigerators, and freezers must have their doors disabled and Freon removed and be properly tagged by a certified technician.
Items Not Accepted
- Bagged Leaves
- Fluorescent light bulbs
- When are the bulk trash collections days scheduled in the City?
- What holidays might affect my collection day?
- Is Glass Recyclable?
- When are tire and household appliance recycling taking place?
- What materials can I recycle in my recycling bin at the curb?
- When are the leaf collections days scheduled in the City?
- How can I dispose of electronics, like old computers, TV's, etc.?
- How can I dispose of fluorescent bulbs and tubes?
- How do I prepare my recyclables?
- What are the benefits of the program and using carts?